- Odinity.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change its Terms & Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the methods by which prizes may be earned. This may include, but is not limited to adding more steps to confirm that you have a legitimate account. In addition, we may add, remove, or replace any drawing or prize incentive at any time.
- Every provision of these Terms and Conditions will be construed, to the extent possible, so as to be valid and enforceable. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions so construed is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will, to the extent so held, be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is governed by US law and thereby the United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that arise out of or in relation to it.
This Agreement contains the provisions that govern your rights and obligations in respect to this Website and the Service provided to you. They establish a legally binding contract between you (“User”) and Odinity.com (referred to in this Agreement as “Odinity.com”, “we” or “us”).
- We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Agreement at any time. Any such amendments will be published on the Website and it is the responsibility of the User to ensure that they are aware of the current terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any participant in connection with Odinity.com, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of United States or of any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than of United States. Time shall be of the essence of these Terms & Conditions as regards any time, date or period referred to.
How We Operate
Odinity.com provides a reward platform for Users who donate academic content. You will have the opportunity to accept offers, enter Prize Draws and take part in Gift Qualifications.
- Users are required to share certain information and donate content in accordance to the listed Rules to actively participate on Odinity.com.
- This page details the Terms & Conditions that apply to Odinity.com Prize Draws; in addition to these rules special terms and conditions which are relevant to individual Prize Draws may appear as a link, e.g. FAQ, on the relevant Prize Draw.
- When you submit a Content Submission Form (which includes your real first name, last name, e-mail address and other relevant information) you agree to have those details validated.
By registering with Odinity.com, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Terms and Conditions will be posted at Odinity.com throughout the promotional period and Odinity.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time in such manner as it alone thinks fit.
- Odinity.com reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web sites, to be acting in violation of the rules, or to be acting in an “unsportsmanlike” or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, it being a matter for the sole discretion of Odinity.com to determine whether such disqualification is justified.
Winners grant to Odinity.com the irrevocable right but not the obligation to use and publish their proper name in print, or any other media, in connection with Odinity.com. Acceptance of any prize constitutes irrevocable permission for Odinity.com and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
By entering, participants release and hold harmless Odinity.com, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with Odinity.com or any prize won or any publication or use of winners’ names and likenesses and addresses as aforesaid.
- All entries are at the discretion of Odinity.com. We may choose to disqualify an entrant for any reason.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you are forbidden from using Odinity.com and the services it offers. If we discover that you are not of minimum age, we shall be entitled to suspend or terminate your access to our Services immediately, without notice to you.
- Persons connected with Odinity.com, its subsidiary sites, Odinity.com or any of its affiliates, advertisers or suppliers are ineligible to enter the draw.
- Terms and conditions of third parties also apply where that third party fulfills a prize (Odinity.com. is not responsible for the fulfillment of these draws).
- You can terminate your account by contacting us here or by sending correspondence to Odinity.com at 5648 Friendship Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA. Such request for termination of participation will constitute an opt-out as regards communications from Odinity.com.
- In case of your breaching this Agreement through “spoofing”, “gaming” or in any other way circumventing this Agreement through the application of technology, we may terminate or suspend your participation immediately and without notice. We may decide in our reasonable discretion that, as a consequence of your actions, you will be removed from any Prize Draw you have entered.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address provided within their Content Submission Form. Odinity.com accepts no responsibility for a User who fails to submit a correct e-mail address.
By completing a Content Submission Form, you assert that your intention is to assign and transfer all the rights, titles, and interest of your content to Odinity.com. Odinity.com offers NO MONETARY COMPENSATION for completing a Content Submission Form. However, each submission form is reviewed carefully and qualified Users are placed into our reward platform.
Users can only use the Content Submission Form if they are the sole owner of rights, title, and interest in the content; have not assigned, transferred, licensed, pledged, or otherwise encumbered the content or agreed to do so; have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement; are not aware of any violation, infringement, or misappropriation of any Third Party’s Rights by donating the content; are not aware of any third-party consents, assignments, or licenses on the content; are not aware of any questions or challenges on the ownership of the content; were not acting within the scope of employment of any third party when conceiving, creating, or otherwise performing ANY ACTIVITY with respect to the content.
- Users are strictly prohibited from using the Content Submission Form to upload copyrighted or trademarked intellectual property.
- The User will indemnify Odinity.com and hold it harmless against: any claim by a third party that any of the content or its use, manufacture, sale, distribution, or reproduction infringes or misappropriates any copyrights, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property.
- In lieu of completing a content submission form, users are eligible for an entry into the prize lottery by mailing a letter to Odinity.com, 12300 Perry Highway, Suite 210, Wexford, PA 15090. This letter should contain your full name, e-mail address, telephone number, and street address. Users may only submit one “snail mail” entry per month.
Prizes & Winners
- Odinity.com accepts no liability for unclaimed prizes, the processing of account details or unconsidered entries, due to any technical failure(s) or failures otherwise.
- Where necessary, winners are required to take part in promotional activities. Odinity.com will endeavor to pre-warn a winner of such activity, where the winners name, image or likeness is used. Odinity.com can revoke prizes if reasonable level of co-operation is not forthcoming.
- Winners for our prize drawings are selected by a random number generator and in accordance with the Prize Policy. Winners are contacted via automated email (using the contact details included in the Content Submission Form).
Delivery of Prizes
- Prizes are mailed to the address or e-mail address provided to us by the User. It is a user’s responsibility to verify that the address provided is correct. Odinity.com is not responsible for lost orders stemming from incorrect shipping addresses, e-mail addresses, theft, or erroneous deliveries. In the event that a situation arises necessitating package forwarding, Odinity.com is in no way responsible for ensuring delivery.
- If a Winner does not receive a prize, he or she should make sure that they have waited the appropriate time period and confirm that the shipping address or e-mail address given is indeed correct.
- On occasion, products that appear on our websites may be back ordered or discontinued from our supplier or their manufacturer. In cases involving backordered products, products will ship as soon as they are made available.
- In the case of an error or mistake by Odinity.com whereby a wrong product was shipped, we will make reasonable efforts to replace the product.
- If a product is found to be defective, the user should consult the warranty information included with his or her free item. We are not responsible for the repair or replacement of defective products. Please contact the relevant vendor for questions about damaged or defective products you receive. In cases where you do not know what vendor shipped it to you, we can pass along the appropriate vendor’s contact information.
- Any unauthorized use or entry (“hacking”) into a Odinity.com website is illegal and is punishable by law. The slightest violation of any law will provide sufficient impetus for us to prosecute the offender to the fullest extent of the law.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR PERSONS TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE AND/OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF Odinity.com IS OR MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE ODINITY.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND/OR PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- After a user receives a product, if we determine that he fraudulently completed the requirements, we have the right to take legal action against the user.
Links to 3rd Party Websites
Limitations on Liability
- To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, Odinity.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any use or inability to sue the site or the content. You understand and agree that under no circumstances will Odinity.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (i) any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site or the content, (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or the content, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the site or the service, or (v) any other matter relating to the site or the content, even if Odinity.com has been advised of the possibility or such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with the site, the content or the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
- Odinity.com is not and shall not be held responsible for any incorrect and/or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users and/or by any of the equipment and/or programming associated with and/or used in Odinity.com or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries to Odinity.com or otherwise. Odinity.com is not and shall not be held responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft and/or destruction and/or unauthorized access to, and/or alteration of, entries. Odinity.com is not and shall not be held responsible for any problems and/or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail and/or participants on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with Odinity.com.
- If, for any reason, Odinity.com is not capable of being operated as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, and/or any other causes beyond the control of Odinity.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity and/or proper conduct of ‘Odinity.com’. Odinity.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend ‘Odinity.com’ or elements that make-up’Odinity.com’.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Odinity.com, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this Website remain vested in us, our Advertisers or our Affiliates unless otherwise indicated. You are permitted to use this content and material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
- The name of this Website and any graphics, logos and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this Website are the property of us, our Advertisers and/or our Affiliates and are protected by law. All other third party trademarks and trade names (including names of products belonging to third parties) remain the intellectual property of their respective owners.
- Any trade names, marks or logos of ours or of our suppliers must not be used in association with the products or services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, discredit us or a third party.
- You may use the Site and the Content solely for your personal or internal use. You may download, print and store portions of the Content that you select for such use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Odinity.com reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site. You may not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, repost, transmit, publish, license, sell, rent, transfer, or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from the Site, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of the Site on any other web site or web page and may not connect links, including “deep links” to the Site. You may not use a robot, scraper, or other automated means of accessing the Site. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Infringement Claims. It is the policy of Odinity.com to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Notices of claimed infringement should be directed to: 5648 Friendship Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
Entire Agreement / No Waiver
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right and no waiver by us of any breach by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- No third party shall have the right to enforce any provision of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- A user may not use another person’s name or information to receive products from this website. For example, one person may not join the site for another person, or complete offers for another person’s account.
- Any user who has his or her account placed on hold may not create another account on any of the Odinity.com websites. All parties residing at the same physical address as a user on hold will be affected by this mandate and thus, will also be placed on hold indefinitely.
Available by contacting us here.
- Due to the volume of customer service requests, we do not offer a telephone support. All questions, comments, and concerns should be sent to us only after reading our entire Terms and Conditions on our website, as many answers to common questions can be found on that page.
- Please allow at least two business days for responses to customer service inquiries.
- In order to ensure the preservation of account security and to promote customer service efficiency, users should only email us using the address with which they signed up for this website.
- We reserve the right to block any email address.